PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 12:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Download Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
It's good my friend. How's life on the west side of the mountains? Looks like you've been a bit busy with the update (thanks so much by the way). Does this mean that you are coming back to WP? I thought you were gonna focus more of your efforts on PocketWeather? Either way, thanks again.

late,
Coz
Yes - I came back to WP. The PW community is a great bunch of folks, but WP was so far ahead of it's time it's not even funny...

...yes it is
Old 08-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Lurker

TreoKing is a n00b

Awesome program!

This screen pops up every time my 800w reboots:

Anyone know how I can get rid of it or silently launch it? Is it that I do not have the latest version installed? Appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreoKing View Post
Awesome program!

This screen pops up every time my 800w reboots:

Anyone know how I can get rid of it or silently launch it? Is it that I do not have the latest version installed? Appreciate the help. Thanks.
Yes - there's an issue with this popping up when WP is installed to the storage card. To get rid of it, go to Start -> Programs -> WPHourlyDataFix, then set a schedule. It will then stop popping up on each soft reset.

BTW, the schedule determines how often the fix looks at WP's hourly data file to see if it needs a fix. I run mine every minute...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

start/programs/WP configure hourly fix
set a time... rather then manually

then u wont see that when u reset device
Old 08-28-2008, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment, ZE12.1 kernel & CL14
Carrier: Sprint

boiker is just getting started

An annoying, but not critical bug: I can't get the hourly graphs for temp, precip, etc to load. Daily works fine, hourly NEVER works. Ok, out of the tens of flashes and re-installs I've done (all the same), I was only once able to get the hourly graph data to show.

Any tips?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Yep, check out the first post in this thread.

late,
Coz
Old 10-15-2008, 10:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Storyr, any chance of a PhatPhinger III VGA theme? I see u did I and II in VGA and introduced IV, but what about III?
Old 10-15-2008, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Hey Storyr, any chance of a PhatPhinger III VGA theme? I see u did I and II in VGA and introduced IV, but what about III?
I don't have the original graphics for III - they were created by poorlyduck. One would require the originals (in photoshot or whatever) for resizing - resizing the .pngs will produce lower quality.

poorlyduck - you listening?
Old 10-16-2008, 07:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr View Post
I don't have the original graphics for III - they were created by poorlyduck. One would require the originals (in photoshot or whatever) for resizing - resizing the .pngs will produce lower quality.

poorlyduck - you listening?
Yeah Poorlyduck r ya listening? (maybe i need to bug him and send a pm for it )
Old 11-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

shifty1 is just getting started

If anyone is interested in tracking the space station & shuttle (when it docks) using weatherpanel radar images, copy and paste this into your radars.txt file.

NA - Space Station
http://images.ontwikkel.nl/iss_zoom2...30323440987107
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes