PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 AM
stock_ham

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Polaris Office, my one and only app ever!

No documentation app invented before has been direct and clear ever!
Polaris Office, one of the hottest applications for Android users, flies to an iPhone and iPad.
Android mobile devices users must have had been hearing of, experiencing or seeing Polaris Office app already preloaded on. So, among some users of Android devices launch of Polaris Office on the Apple store was conceived as good news indeed! And I was one of those people.
It enables you to easily and conveniently work on Word, Excel, and PPT in spite of your TPO. Only with your mobile device, you can still get down working on any documentation files used to be run on PC. The usefulness of Polaris Office has already been successfully approved by hTC and Samsung Android phone users.
Below it is the main screen of Polaris Office!

Users can choose what documentation file to work on among those choices from .doc to .txt.

Recently Infraware, the app developer company of Polaris Office has officially launched the new version of the app that has been optimized more for iOS system. It can be purchased on the Apple store: itunes.apple.com/us/app/polaris-office/id513188658?mt=8
Some of you who find the app interesting and useful can enjoy one at the discounted price of $9.99 until the promotion ends at May 15th. It is of course a universal app that can be downloaded to iPad and iPhone with just one purchase. In my opinion, it definitely should be preloaded too on iPhone or iPad.

Polaris Office has been achieving a reputation for the speed in editing data and in the user-friendly PPT function. It is always time saving for a business man today like me and a college student stuck with tons of paper to work on. The best thing I like about the app is that it provides the Cloud integration service. You can download, read, and edit any document files from your account on a cloud service provider such as Drop Box, Google Docs, and Web DAV. Officially, it provides the largest number of cloud services among the documentation apps sold. It is really a simple. The updates are frequent and useful for users. Moreover, like I mentioned early, the PPT on the app provides the “raiser point” function and “taking note” function, and those would also satisfy your taste!

Okay, if you want to stop carrying around your heavy laptop, no doubt that this app would just be enough for your desire!
Old 08-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: google adwords
Carrier: orange

kevinnorthcutt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Polaris Office, my one and only app ever!

Apple's iPad uses built-in GPS technology to enhance the usage of its Maps app, allowing users to view destinations on traditional maps or in high definition photos. Pinch maps for closeups and get directions for car, public transportation or walking routes. See where you are on the map whenever you have access to either Wi-Fi or 3G signals.

PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games