PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Connect with Facebook

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 02:42 PM
eric12341's Avatar
Banned User
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 2795
eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-Mobile Test Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
whatever eric. according to your own source, your wrong. your tmobile fanboyism is blinding you to facts. the fact of the matter is that the ieee said that wimax and lte were on track to the 4g pathway as they were upgradeable to lte plus and wimax v2. h+ had always been advanced 3g and tmobile just started calling it 4g with out permission from the group that sets the standard who decided to stiffle confusion let it slide.



i know thats a lot to read since its not about tmobile, but do you see how they dont even mention hsd/upa+?



wiki even calls h+ 3g multiple times...
so whats up eric? feeling froggy?
Your sprint fanboyism and T-mobile hate is blinding you to the facts, did you not see when I said that AT&T is also calling H+ 4G?
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
your missing my point. not that one is better than the other universally, its that eric makes up facts to suit his argument. thats all im getting at.
I make up facts? How about you changing a Wikipedia article to agree with you? And here's how I know, awhile ago I read an article that said that the ITU recently updated the definition of 4G to include H+
ITU redefines 4G to include LTE, WiMAX and HSPA+

That article is from 2010 how weird for it to not be on the wiki article?
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 03:17 PM
austin420's Avatar
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Offline
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Location: kansas city mo
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,449
Reputation: 4305
austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
And here's how I know, awhile ago I read an article that said that the ITU recently updated the definition of 4G to include H+
That article is from 2010 how weird for it to not be on the wiki article?
That's exactly what I said. You reading comprehension is poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
h+ had always been advanced 3g and tmobile just started calling it 4g with out permission from the group that sets the standard who decided to stiffle confusion let it slide.


Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilw
Stupid and angry is no way to go through life, son.


Last edited by austin420; 05-01-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 03:20 PM
austin420's Avatar
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Offline
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Location: kansas city mo
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,449
Reputation: 4305
austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Your sprint fanboyism and T-mobile hate is blinding you to the facts, did you not see when I said that AT&T is also calling H+ 4G?
Speaking of att h+, here is a funny article.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=15878040


Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 PM
eric12341's Avatar
Banned User
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 2795
eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-Mobile Test Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
That's exactly what I said. You reading comprehension is poor.





Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
So did you read the article or not? Wonder what delusional excuses you'll make up next, I've successfully proved you wrong in every post and the best you could do is personally attack me.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 05:28 PM
austin420's Avatar
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Offline
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Location: kansas city mo
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,449
Reputation: 4305
austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I've successfully proved you wrong in every post and the best you could do is personally attack me.
Ummm. I disagree on all points. I don't know what else to say. If your looking for me to conceed and crown you king of the internets today, that is not going to happen. But remeber, you get what you put in eric. There is a reason you're currently banned from xda, and known as a troll here. Its not everyone else. If your wondering why no one gets along with you, look in the mirror, sir.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 PM
eric12341's Avatar
Banned User
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 2795
eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-Mobile Test Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
Ummm. I disagree on all points. I don't know what else to say. If your looking for me to conceed and crown you king of the internets today, that is not going to happen. But remeber, you get what you put in eric. There is a reason you're currently banned from xda, and known as a troll here. Its not everyone else. If your wondering why no one gets along with you, look in the mirror, sir.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
that all is besides the point and off topic. sorry that you can't accept the facts, even though they're right in your face.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 PM
fixxxer2012's Avatar
#1 troll!
Offline
Pocket PC: LG G3
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: West Michigan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,589
Reputation: 1645
fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6425LVW Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I foresee a few vacations if we dont get back on topic.
__________________


Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Karl's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Bakersfield,CA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,750
Reputation: 3530
Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
So does tmobile not have roaming

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Forum Runner
__________________

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:36 PM
eric12341's Avatar
Banned User
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,884
Reputation: 2795
eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-Mobile Test Drive

Yes they do and the newer phones can roam on AT&T 3G as part of their new roaming agreement as a result of the failed merger.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Karl's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Bakersfield,CA
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,750
Reputation: 3530
Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Whats the roaming limit

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Forum Runner
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com