PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

I cabed up my red simpliciti remix theme. The wallpaper is included in the cab. After you install the theme look for the wallpapers in My Documents/My Wallpapers. My purple remix isnt finished yet but will be soon.

EDIT: Purple is finished!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 01-16-2011 at 08:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Looks great!

Thank you!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:17 AM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

After looking at my screen shots in the post above I realized that it needed a fresh mail mod to go with the theme. So here they are.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

how about the rom?

Are you thinking of doing anything to it to make it even better?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:48 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
how about the rom?

Are you thinking of doing anything to it to make it even better?
Congrats on the VIP man.
Currently I have no planes for it. As soon as I can get my hands on the new VZW Thunderbolt I will be on Android. Ill probably keep my TP2 but I'm not sure at the moment.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 01-17-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Congrats on the VIP man.
Currently I have no planes for it. As soon as I can get my hands on the new VZW Thunderbolt I will be on Android. Ill probably keep my TP2 but I'm not sure at the moment.
Thank you!

I am also thinking about switching to android but I don't want to change my plan, hopefully the sprint people change their mind and let me do it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 01:06 PM
VIP Member

Here are the flip clocks to match.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

thanks mcluvn,great work on all the remix's!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

timadvancedtech is a n00b

It doesn't say under "about"

It says this:

"Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

CE OS 5.2.21864 (Build 21864.5.0.81)"

The rest is copyright b.s.

When I see HTC Sense under my theme list, or whatever. . It just says "HTC Sense"

Grrr.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

timadvancedtech is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
First you will need to find out what sense build you have. Go to the settings tab and scroll down to About Phone the select Software Information. Look for manila version, you need 2.5.xxxx. If you have 2.5 then you will need to install cht 2.0. after all that then you are ready to install one of these themes. Hope this helps.
It says nothing about the Sense version on my About screen.

Just says it's Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional and gives a CE OS build. Read message above.

thank you for any and all your help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software