PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO II
Carrier: Sprint-Can't cook roms ..but sure can eattem

monsoon411 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Advantage Club Members-EVO Update

Thought I'd forward this along...

Update on EVO employee availability

By **********
06/30/2010

We’ve all read the rave reviews on HTC EVO 4G and watched them fly off the shelves in our Sprint stores. The only thing more exciting about seeing Sprint launch a revolutionary device is getting our hands on one of our own.

Rest assured, that day is coming.

As of now, the projected employee availability date for EVO is expected for late July.

Please bear in mind that this date is still subject to inventory availability. Please do not call Employee Care as they do not have any additional information than this. Stay tuned to i-Connect for the latest breaking news on an exact employee launch date.

Don’t forget that two lucky employees will be selected to win an HTC EVO 4G by referring new business through the Employees Getting Customers program. For more information and contest rules, click here
Old 07-06-2010, 09:22 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Advantage Club Members-EVO Update

Thats why I bought mine outright day one.. at first they said the second week in July and with the way they stay out of stock who knows when thatll be.. may be August.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff

Gotta love people that post internal documents. You know it's meant for internal use only right? Doesn't matter when they might be avaiable...since things change on a daily basis. Hope for the best though.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was getting the runarround with getting my last phone replaced for the 4th time (TP2) so I emailed dan@sprint.com to see if they could help me get the issue resolved. For my troubles I was offered a 50% discount off the after rebate price of my next upgrade (Picked the EVO). The employee that is applying the discount to my account emailed me this morning @ 7:07am:

"I will get your HTC EVO 4G ordered this morning. The additional $50.00 off only applies to EWD customers with a $0.00 rate plan. The equipment will be billed to your account and I will apply the 50% credit to the after rebate price as we had discussed previously. You will need to send in a rebate form for the $100.00 mail in rebate. I will send another email shortly confirming the order and to provide you with the amount of credit applied and the order number.

Thanks,

Name Removed
EAG Offline Group
Bristol, VA
Employee Phone Programs Web Portal"

Fingers Crossed, but if I get an email stating that my order is on hold or could not be placed I will make sure to let you all know!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well.....
IT IS OFFICIAL MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED!!!!

"I've got you all taken care of. Your account will be billed for $213.74 ($199.99 plus tax). You will then get an additional $100.00 off in the form of a mail in rebate, making the total you will end up paying for the HTC EVO 4G roughly $100.00, not bad.

Your order number is XX##-X-########. I have ordered the device with next day shipping at no charge. You can check the status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder. You will need to visit www.sprint.com/aclubrebates to print off the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club rebate form.

I'm glad you're so excited, I'm also a little giddy having just ordered the Samsung Epic 4G for myself . Please let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else at all. Otherwise have a great day!

Name Removed
EAG Offline Group
Bristol, VA

Employee Phone Programs Web Portal"

Last edited by neudof; 11-02-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:17 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

lol as long as they made yall wait id at least think theyd make the rebate instant... but thats sprint for ya.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
lol as long as they made yall wait id at least think theyd make the rebate instant... but thats sprint for ya.
Agreed, but mine was ordered yesterday, and will be delivered today, so the wait is finally over
Old 11-03-2010, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Employee

c0011j is becoming a great contributor

Neudof... did you get it for 100$ after rebate to?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G