PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
you can add it as an attachment to your post so anybody can download it
working from cell phone plus the cab is over 5 megs... it covers most of the htc stuff. whats the ppcgeeks limit?

EDIT: 9.4 MB... I'll keep the link up for the non-registered geekers.
Attached Files
File Type: cab akastixx grey highlights.cab (4.75 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

TL85 is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

i dont know why but my TP kept freezing up and i end up having to do soft and hard reset and re do everything .. sigh! so i gave up .. i flashed back to stock rom .. i was having too much issues with this rom .. (nothing on the roms part) . maybe i did a bad flash .. would flashing my TP while my SD card is still inside give me a bad flash? .. also i read somewhere that if you had your SD card on encryption mode you wont be able to use all your files on that SD .. so would this also have caused me to get a bad flash? .. but after having this rom on my TP for a week and having to hard reset everyday i finally gave up .. (again its not the rom) .. maybe i did something wrong ... well ill be flashing again soon .. just need my phone to work better more than having a kool looking UI(mainly for the landscape mode.. stock rom landscape is a NO NO) ..

well keep up the good work chefs
Old 05-07-2010, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

biscodude is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL85 View Post
i dont know why but my TP kept freezing up and i end up having to do soft and hard reset and re do everything .. sigh! so i gave up .. i flashed back to stock rom .. i was having too much issues with this rom .. (nothing on the roms part) . maybe i did a bad flash .. would flashing my TP while my SD card is still inside give me a bad flash? .. also i read somewhere that if you had your SD card on encryption mode you wont be able to use all your files on that SD .. so would this also have caused me to get a bad flash? .. but after having this rom on my TP for a week and having to hard reset everyday i finally gave up .. (again its not the rom) .. maybe i did something wrong ... well ill be flashing again soon .. just need my phone to work better more than having a kool looking UI(mainly for the landscape mode.. stock rom landscape is a NO NO) ..

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I've had to reload the rom on my phone every day this week because it will freeze and when I do a soft reset it won't boot back up. I've been using energy roms since he first started making them for the touch pro and I've never had this much trouble. I've been using this one:

Energy.HERMAN.23566.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.May.02 .7z'

I tried the version right before this one with the same result as well. I'm going to flash to this one and see if it's more stable:

Energy.HERMAN.23566.Sense2.5.MaxManila.May.02.7z

My frustration level with this phone is through the roof. I had a rom configured just how I liked it and then last week, it said it was expired and I was forced to flash to a new rom and have had nothing but trouble ever since. I can't wait for the EVO 4G to come out so I get rid of this phone.

/rant

Thank you energy for all of your hard work. Hopefully, I have more success with the max manilla.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscodude View Post
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I've had to reload the rom on my phone every day this week because it will freeze and when I do a soft reset it won't boot back up. I've been using energy roms since he first started making them for the touch pro and I've never had this much trouble. I've been using this one:

Energy.HERMAN.23566.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.May.02 .7z'

I tried the version right before this one with the same result as well. I'm going to flash to this one and see if it's more stable:

Energy.HERMAN.23566.Sense2.5.MaxManila.May.02.7z

My frustration level with this phone is through the roof. I had a rom configured just how I liked it and then last week, it said it was expired and I was forced to flash to a new rom and have had nothing but trouble ever since. I can't wait for the EVO 4G to come out so I get rid of this phone.

/rant

Thank you energy for all of your hard work. Hopefully, I have more success with the max manilla.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TL85 View Post

you guys need to try this and all your problems will go away... mine did!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=670358

Last edited by JOEOZUNA4U; 05-07-2010 at 10:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

biscodude is becoming a great contributor

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Here's an original boot screen I took form the Sprint Shipped ROM. No Sprint branding or anything, just default HTC boot screen. You could use this in conjunction with task29 above.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119690
Old 05-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

if someone can give me the file names of the manila files i need to change, i'll make green/black/grey bubbles.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Its a POS

Bird11 is just getting started

My [physical keyboard does not want to interact with this Rom, any idea on how to fix this? Otherwise the rom is great.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird11 View Post
My [physical keyboard does not want to interact with this Rom, any idea on how to fix this? Otherwise the rom is great.
just soft reset your phone and it will be fine
Old 05-07-2010, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Its a POS

Bird11 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
just soft reset your phone and it will be fine
I trued that and sadly it wont, Ive soft and hard reseted, as well as reflashed it 2x. Same problem every time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro