PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Hey Mighty,
Why does Telus not let us send MMS?!?!?! Ive always wondered that. Makes me mad actually. And receiving picture messages and what not through email sucks!!!

I think we should make a petition to get telus to make it so we can send picture messages and what not!
+1, whats going on here with Telus and MMS?
Old 03-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

horrible thing happened just now i tried opening Opera but it said the Loader was trying to clear a previous run and didn't load up for over 10 minutes so I ended up poweriring off by the power button but when it was loading it was stuck on the first screen (the "Touch Pro2" black screen) for well over 5 minutes. So i took the battery out and put it back in, upon repowering it completely did a hard reset... now i have to re-enter all my settings again. What happened here? :/
Old 03-23-2010, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike,

Any ideas on how to get rid of the pesky white lines under the taskbar and above the soft keys? I've tried about 12 no curtain cabs, none of which work to get rid of them

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 03-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM - Enable/Disable "Blinking Light For Notifications"

This will allow you to have the ability to turn on / off the blinking light notifications for your email, sms, missed calls, etc, etc

Juggalo's .cab meerly enables the check boxes to be checked/unchecked, although the difference is the actual .dll that controls the blinking lights. Sprint doesn't allow a change in this feature, therefore the .dll ALWAYS blinks the light whether you enable the option to be turned on/off.

Inside this .cab includes a different .dll which enables the ability to do both!

Download Me!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:25 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
horrible thing happened just now i tried opening Opera but it said the Loader was trying to clear a previous run and didn't load up for over 10 minutes so I ended up poweriring off by the power button but when it was loading it was stuck on the first screen (the "Touch Pro2" black screen) for well over 5 minutes. So i took the battery out and put it back in, upon repowering it completely did a hard reset... now i have to re-enter all my settings again. What happened here? :/
Did you HR, and flash to stock prior to flashing the new Mighty? The issue you are having seems like symptoms of a bad flash. I would do the dance and see what happens. HR, flash to stock, HR, Flash back Mighty, HR.....at least. I like to overkill it and HR, SR, flash to stock, HR, SR, flash to custom ROM, HR, HR, SR........Yes it may be overkill but it has never failed me......BUT.....I only flash to stock once in a full moon and have never (pounding on wooden desk) had any random HR issues.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
Mike,

Any ideas on how to get rid of the pesky white lines under the taskbar and above the soft keys? I've tried about 12 no curtain cabs, none of which work to get rid of them
You'll have to edit the manila file to get rid of them
Old 03-23-2010, 05:27 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
MightyROM - Enable/Disable "Blinking Light For Notifications"

This will allow you to have the ability to turn on / off the blinking light notifications for your email, sms, missed calls, etc, etc

Juggalo's .cab meerly enables the check boxes to be checked/unchecked, although the difference is the actual .dll that controls the blinking lights. Sprint doesn't allow a change in this feature, therefore the .dll ALWAYS blinks the light whether you enable the option to be turned on/off.

Inside this .cab includes a different .dll which enables the ability to do both!

Download Me!

Nice! I hate that damn light....THANKS!!!
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

fearroyo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearroyo View Post
When you close Opera, whatever page you were on is being saved as a screenshot to \My Device\Temp. Anyone know why? Or how it can be turned off?
Wow this thread moves fast!

Anyone able to duplicate?
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
You'll have to edit the manila file itself to get rid of them
doh >_< every time I unlock my phone I see those white lines taunting me.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342
Check this page out. it should help you out a bit more.
thanks i went back to the radio i was on rather then the new one and seems to be working now to flash back to impact and see if i get a screen of death but im going to have to drag my ass off this new mighty rom cause its so freakinf fast but i miss my impact cant wait for new impact
Great work again mike i cant stop saying that this rom is amazing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2