PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 10:51 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ninja Duck ArkSwitch Theme(s) - Updated {2010-03-14}

To be used with ArkSwitch 1.1 or higher.

Enjoy...

BTW: you will need to close Arkswitch and launch it again or reboot for the theme to show.

SimpleGloss Blue

Inspired by the Livven SimpleGloss Blue Theme.

NinjaBlack Theme

PurplePimp

I cut out the task bar and such because it did not match.

Here are some contributions to this thread by shaolinsoldier79

Shaolin's Black / Red / Green- Click images to open post

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-14-2010 at 10:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:57 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Ninja Duck ArkSwitch Theme

good work, thanks
Old 02-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

very nice ninja, I'm using it on my TP2. thanks!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
good work, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
very nice ninja, I'm using it on my TP2. thanks!
Thanks guys; I am glad you like them. Let me know if you have any other ideas.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Re: Ninja Duck ArkSwitch Theme(s)

hey ninja love the ninjablack theme, can you make just a standard black theme?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:56 AM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Quote:
Should be easy. Just to be clear, you want the buttons from SimpleGloss, the colors from NinjaBlack, and no background image. Correct?

If you post a response or PM me, I will try and get it done tonight.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck
Quote:
Should be easy. Just to be clear, you want the buttons from SimpleGloss, the colors from NinjaBlack, and no background image. Correct?

If you post a response or PM me, I will try and get it done tonight.
yes thats exactly what I'm looking for. thanks
Old 03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

ninja can you tell me how to change the background?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:48 PM
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

Quote:

ninja can you tell me how to change the background?
Replace the back.jpg file or edit the config.xml file (remove the reference to back.jpg) in the \program files\arkswitch\Theme folder.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok i got it done.. thanks for the help. i just swaped files from one theme to another and put in my background. will post screen shot when i get home. now I just need help making a cab...

Last edited by shaolinsoldier79; 03-01-2010 at 03:28 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software