PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Toggle Bluetooth / Toggle WiFi

I was looking around for this and couldn't find it so I made a cab. The exe is stripped from something else so the shortcut points to a shell dll for the Icon. Let me know if it doesn't show up right in the start menu. It did in mine.

EDIT: See post #14 for WiFi toggle
Attached Files
File Type: cab CMH ToggleBT.cab (8.1 KB, 444 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chas123; 02-01-2010 at 06:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:30 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Re: Toggle Bluetooth

Does this make a softkey toggle on the home page? What does it do?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Does this make a softkey toggle on the home page? What does it do?
yes a shortcut to toggle your bluetooth from your start menu...OR more importantly directly from your home screen if you're using TF3D2.5 (quick links on the HOME SCREEN!!!)

The icons comes out perfect! Thnx OP!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
I was looking around for this and couldn't find it so I made a cab. The exe is stripped from something else so the shortcut points to a shell dll for the Icon. Let me know if it doesn't show up right in the start menu. It did in mine.
Works great!!! Thanks given!!!

Before I had Comm Manager as a quick link which reqired 3 clicks to turn on BT... Now I can toggle BT on/off with one click...

Thanks again!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cshaff34 is a n00b

Awesome.....this is what I have been looking for. Thanks a ton! Works great!!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone know of a matching utility to toggle WiFi?
Old 01-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Hey thank you, just what I have been needing also. Hope you don't mind, I plan to convert this to an ext and include in next posting of my rom.
Sprint Mustang/Timberwolf671 Theme Sense 2.5 23518 rom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107541
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 01-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Hey thank you, just what I have been needing also. Hope you don't mind, I plan to convert this to an ext and include in next posting of my rom.
Sprint Mustang/Timberwolf671 Theme Sense 2.5 23518 rom
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107541
Go for it. Remeber to look at the shortcut though. It points to shellres.192.dll for the icon.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

keystone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
Anyone know of a matching utility to toggle WiFi?
The simplest method of a one button press to toggle Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is to simply re-map hardware button presses with tarkim's Rhodium Keyboard Controller:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240

I've created extra maps for long key presses with the front HOME button to toggle Wi-Fi and the BACK button for Bluetooth. I've also reassigned a single key press of the Telus keyboard mail button to be the CTRL key and a single press of the front BACK button to launch the task switcher TaskFacade4:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420220

(sorry.....no embedded links from me yet....an immature PPCGeeks member)

Remapping keys avoids the need to run extra apps to do what the OS can do natively. tarkim's util also has the option to save/restore keyboard profiles in an XML format to simplify resetting up your device with a new ROM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone View Post
The simplest method of a one button press to toggle Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is to simply re-map hardware button presses with tarkim's Rhodium Keyboard Controller
Perhaps, but that's not what I'm looking for. I have no desire to slide open the keyboard and press things. I just want a quick icon that I can tap (say, from my Start menu or the Programs tab) to toggle Wi-Fi, just as chas123's little utility does for Bluetooth.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
toggle bluetooth