View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 11:01 AM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vlingo Petition

Ok here is the CAB i don't have time to break it down at work but here it is. Im not sure if it will run on 6.1 TP but i kno it won't run on 6.5. Ill give some updates soon... it pre maps buttons for use on the LG so thats one minor road block... Just as easy to set up as it was on my blackberry. It maps the cameras button for speech yet you tap it before u begin and when u end. i liked it better when you just let go of the button when you were done. Pretty responsive to text messages and web searches and easily opens applications. Ok ok you can use this if you have a ROM or kitchen with Patched keyboard dll. Da_G's kitchen for example he has the patched keyboard and you can assign what you want. But vlingo is buggy w/6.5. Fixed CAB Attached
Attached Files
File Type: cab vlingo.cab (1.50 MB, 207 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip vlingo FIXED.zip (756.0 KB, 383 views) Click for barcode!

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!

Last edited by rdavidsmith; 06-11-2009 at 11:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.