View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 06:00 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: All S2U2 customizations

CMYLXGO's EnergyROM 3.0 S2U2 Theme

I did not want to reinvent the wheel this time around, but rather make a nice looking matching S2U2 theme to compliment the amazing work by NRGZ. I have sooo many files, clocks, sliders, password screens, and alerts I don't know where to start giving credit. The only work I did on this theme is the background, battery, and anything blue. If you see your work here please PM me and I will give credit. I will try and track down the files and the original owners and give reference.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.EnergyROM.3.0.S2U2.Theme.cab (860.3 KB, 1096 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 26 times.