View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:19 PM
thvoicwethin
Regular 'Geeker

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin
Re: Linux/Android working on Titan

Here is my WORKING Android 1.1 for the Titan/Mogul.
Android-Mogul.rar
PM me for the password, and remember to click thanks after downloading, I keep close tabs on the download to thanks ratio.

Simply put everything BUT data.img and system.img on your my docs folder on your ppc. The other two files should stay on your mem card. Run haret.exe and click RUN, make sure your internet connection is active BEFORE running haret to insure you get internet while using Android. ( I don't use internet on Android so I don't know how to fix the internet thing if your having problems)

I am using the Android 1.1 version from this website: http://it029000.massey.ac.nz/vogue/files/

No credit goes to me for the making of this software to be able to load Android on your ppc. I am simply posting a working Android Rar so that you don't have problems loading it.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.

Last edited by thvoicwethin; 05-06-2009 at 04:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 27 times.