View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 05:11 PM
rtandon87
PPCGeeks Regular

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: Copper v.0.0.0.1 [6.5.21500 Build 21500] [16MBPP] [UC Compatible]

If you are one of the 1000s of people who are tired of having your time go back an hour if you accidentally click the time on your home screen, then this tutorial is for you. What this will do is:
If you'll click your clock on the home screen, instead of taking you to your world clock(rolling your time back an hour), it will take you to gAlarm thus making your setting alarm easy too(and solving the time rolling back issue)

Steps:
i) Install the gAlarm 1.4.6 on your Device (cab attached)
ii) Download the SSMaHO 0.4.0 (zip attached) and extract it to a folder. You can now copy this folder to a convenient location in your phone. I recommend copying it to \WIndows\Start Menu\Programs
iii) Now, execute the file SSMaHoGUI.
iv) Click on "Load Configuration".
v) Click on "Start INIT-Assistant".
vi) Click on "Slow Init" and hit close once you see "CreateProcessW found ... etc etc )
vii) Click on "Start Assigner Mode".
viii) Press the Home key (to minimize the app)
ix) Click on the time on your home screen.
x) Check the "Active" box and leave all others checked the way they are.
xi) Next to the "New EXE" text box, there will be a button "..." click on that and select the path for galarm (\Program Files\Ageye\Galarm\Galarm.exe
xii) Press "Ok"
xiii) Go back to the SSMaHO software.
xiv) Click on Create shortcuts, check all the boxes and hit close.
xv) Click Save Configuration.
xvi) Click Start -> SSMaHo Attach (if you are using WM 6.5 start menu) or Start -> Programs -> SSMaHo Attach (if you are using WM 6.1).
xvii) Restart your phone.

I know it seems like a long process. But, it really will just take you 2-3 mins to do it and its worth it, I think...!!

Please hit the "Thanks" button if this helped you...
Attached Files
File Type: cab galarm_1.4.6.cab (2.03 MB, 101 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SSMaHO 0.0.4.0.zip (164.9 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rtandon87; 04-13-2009 at 05:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.