View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
joshkeller77
PPCGeeks Regular

joshkeller77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjoshkeller77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjoshkeller77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjoshkeller77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reverted back to MR2 rom from custom kitchen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdruid View Post
I don't remember which unlocker I used, but the device info and PRI show 2.03...
At the moment, I'm only concerned with getting a working GPS....
I hear there are people on the site using MR2 rom and getting GPS, so how do I keep my MR2 rom and get GPS working ?

Thanks...
I don't like MR2 or MR1, custom Roms are the way to go. If you liked it before you should try it again. Only flash MR1/2 if you are returning the phone for insurance reasons. If you need a refresher, read the wiki from here.

1. Put the preGPS stock VZW ROM on your phone (use nueRelocker and 2.09 Rom), read these instructions here.

2. Install NueSPL 2.47 and then install newest Titan radio here and then install DCD 3.2.6. using these instructions here.

3. You need to hack phone to run Telus aGPS settings from this post here.

It is better if you get your phone on a solid custom rom before upgrading to beta or less stable roms because you may have problems with getting stuck in one of the screens before the OS loads.

Last edited by joshkeller77; 04-17-2009 at 02:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.