View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:18 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Corner Clock working

OK... since we've learned more about all of these manila edits and answering to Brock's call... I've extracted my particular manila files that give me a clean home page and background4all and corner clock and cabbed it up so its on step. I still advise already having a working background4all and flip clock installed. Now... this will give you
  • clock in the corner with a slight outline of tabs (not full flaps, if you want full flaps add file 4e670504_manila--which also puts back AM/PM-- from a clock you like). Additionally digits will look like whatever flipclock you have installed. Notice also that there is no center line that divides the flips. If you want no back at all then edit file 1bbfdc9b_manila and remove everything.
  • All dotted lines and home icons and arrows will be removed.
  • The word "Sprint" (or whatever carrier) will be removed.. does not affect picturemail.
  • Date will remain, missed calls, voicemail, and appointments (not all day) will show up when active. To change this to your liking edit file 590ad244_manila.
  • No alarm whether set or not will show also no all day appointments or holidays will show.
  • All points of press and flip will work.. IE you can press screen where call history or calendar would be printed and still access those screens, you can flip the clock to see more appointments.. flipped clock is still in the upper center.
Here is my current screen so you can get an idea what you're in for... this should be easier to customize.. only know that the removal of sprint/carrier name and all day appointments, alarm and setting clock in corner is a mode9 file that is cumbersome to edit... 1c684cd8_manila.

Thanks to ACoolGuy for the mode9 edit and the developers at XDA who've figured this out for us... and of course the rest of you geeks who, like me, hunt and peck our way through to some awesome changes!

For those who want the carrier to show unzip the 1c684cd8_manila into your windows directory after using the clean corner cab posted here.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Eeniecleancorner4all.cab (254.4 KB, 207 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (15.1 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 04-19-2009 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.