View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44 for sprint CAB. Works on stock ROM

Ok, Here is Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44 for sprint. I also made it so that it removes Sprint picturemail when you install it. Note, It will delete the picturemails on your phone, but you can still go online and get them through the website, and even forward them to yourself if you want them on your phone again.

The default is 512k sending limit, and 10 meg d/l limit. I removed the limit for editing the server setting. Now you can edit the sprint server, and change the limit there in the app without having to do any regedits. You can select 512k (For compatibility with other carriers), 1 meg, and 5 meg.

Notice: Sprints MMS servers have been slow lately. If it takes an hour or two for someone to get your MMS, it is on Sprints side, not Arcsoft.

I was inspired by KillerQ to make this. Without him, I wouldn't of known it was possible to install Arcsoft on a stock ROM. That and since I run custom, I wouldn't of noticed

For fancy icons, install the icon cab in this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=742053&postcount=48
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44-full.cab (1.97 MB, 1810 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jaminmc; 03-02-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Added credit to KillerQ
This post has been thanked 39 times.