View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 11:28 AM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
sorry I am lost, I am not too sure what you are asking or how you got to your problem, or is this just a statement? All I can say is you have to be carefull how you mix and match things, in particular with the old style clocks. MOST modifications effect the manila files that deal with the clock and aspects of the home page and usually things can REALLY get screwed up thats why themes help out so much and why they are difficult to create when you are involving alot of manila files that change the over all flow of TF3D. Usually you can just re-install the theme and you're back to where you started.
It was really a statement. No problems. I'm surprised more people don't like the stock Sprint theme as much as me . It's great you made it available for the TF3D HD port.

I was just saying that once I installed this flip clock I have multiple appointments showing up without having to use the 1c684cd8_manila file provided with the stock Sprint theme. I did try using the 1c684cd8_manila file during a previous install and my calendar link went away. So it seems the flip clock I used already provided the multiple appointments, but trying to put the 1c684cd8_manila provided over that might conflict. I guess it depends on which flip clock mod someone might use?
This post has been thanked 1 times.