View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:33 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.6.08 Updated 2/7/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
wel i got stuck on the TOUCHdiamond screen. i probably should have just done it your way. but would that one things cause me to be stuck on the boot screen?
No. That's something else wrong. Here's a quickie on how to prep.

1. Install calcu's kitchen, blank one.
2. extract and rename stock nbh to "ruu_signed.nbh" and copy into ..\Kitchen\BaseROM folder.
3. Open the kitchen by running Calkulin's HTC Kitchen.cmd
4. Decompile the rom by pressing 2, 1, 1, to extract all contents.
5. Then from the main menu, do a #6 and then a #8. (Copy ROMXIP, and OEM/SYS from temp).

Now your rom is torn down. Now delete ..\Kitchen\OEM and insert my OEM directory from the archive.

Now the kitchen is also fairly similiar to what I had with the vogue. Drop in OEM's you want to add into the ..\Kitchen\OEM directory, delete a couple things from the ..\Kitchen\SYS directory. And to build a rom, from calcu's main menu select 1, 1, 1. This will open buildos. It will find the dupes as normal. WHen you get through this, there is no buildit.bat, it's all automated. After you close buildos, it builds, runs pagepoolchanger, and then starts the romupgradeutility.

And for the record, I'm using his v1.3 kitchen.

edit: and to start fresh, you want to delete ..\SYS ..\ROM ..\OEM and ..\TEMP folders. You may have an old sys or mismatching sys/rom folder combo that is preventing you from booting....

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-08-2009 at 09:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.