View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: no2chem "Fast Charge" Battery.dll

I am 99% sure that my interpretation of what he wrote on his site about distribution and giving credit falls in line with his guidelines. That combined with my workings with him in the past lead me to believe that this is not an issue. However, there is the 1% chance he would mind, so I took the file down.

I don't plan on reposting it regardless if he gives permission or not. I previously emailed him the filee so he can post it on his site if he wants. I am just tired of putting my time and effort into helping others and getting criticism. It's just not worth the hassle sometimes.

If anyone wants a copy, talk to no2chem via his website. Due to his email issues and his current workload, it might be a few weeks before he can get back with you.

I do appreciate the positive PMs I got. Thank you for those.

Last edited by stroths; 02-05-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Clarification
This post has been thanked 1 times.