bluedeer
PPCGeeks Regular

bluedeer is keeping up the good workbluedeer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Absolutely. I had the same complaint about IE6. In registry editor, change this one DWORD value to 0:

"hkey_local_machine\security\internet explorer\MSHTML=1"

Soft reset and take another look at IE settings. PIE's one-column is back!
I also managed to figure out another workaround by editing the Sys Kitchens and moving a few things around. But something else I've noticed, SprintTV doesn't work properly. After an install of any Kitchen, going to the SprintTV Manila tab gives me the 'Update Now' and 'Launch' softbuttons, but pressing launch results in an error. Obtaining and installing the newest SprintTV update allows it to run and work, but pressing 'Update Now' never updates SprintTV nor updates the tab and will eventually error out with a network error message. I've even built the newest one into an OEM and it acts as if I've installed the cab over the existing SprintTV, but with the same problem in Manila TF3D with the update problem.

I have also built a couple of OEMs that have been confirmed to work for Esmertec Java VGA, as well as the FlipClock. Why Sprint removed that from the stock rom as well as the cute little messaging envelopes you always see in pictures but never in the rom, I dunno. I dunno where to put them here, however.

Last edited by bluedeer; 01-19-2009 at 12:49 PM.