View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:41 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Want both TF3D and Today Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
hey darren,
i was looking at this app a week ago wondering if it was indeed better than 2nd today... there were still bugs when i first read up on it and i also heard it takes up a lot of memory. What did you find about it that you don't like? I was tempted to test it out, but if there's a legitimate reason to stick with 2nd today then I'll let it wait. BTW, 2nd today has been good to me and the plugins i use work perfectly, so i don't have a reason to switch really.
its a mem. hog. does same thing as second. launches from softkey, same as second. 3 of my 5 plugins were all jarbled (couldnt read them) im very happy with second t. same app. that has a bigger mem.usage and plugins dont all show. dont get the app. really. wp looked the same, so its not worth it. good part was, it uninstalled easily.
This post has been thanked 4 times.