View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:53 PM
S2W
VIP Member

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ****OFFICIAL TF2D Skinning Thread****

I apologize for the bling being a bit late, had a horrible week... my dad had an open heart surgery on Friday and whom ever been there you should know how that feels to be under that stress. This is definite secondary to me.

Anyways. Here is the bling. There is one problem that I am having with the bling Its wit the message tab. I don't have it with any other theme but this one. But if you use the MD2C (the customizer) and move the tab pass email it should work fine without a hitch.

*Again, remember to move the message tab below the email tab within the MD2C (MD2 customizer). All should be fine if you do that.

** I also included the home page Bg, so just add it to your wallpaper background within settings.

Enjoy

*** I am working on Under Construction Detour

Attached Files
File Type: zip s2w (bling).zip (2.25 MB, 631 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 10 times.