View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 02:08 PM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: Using Today Plugins with TF3D (Second Today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
I got this installed and it works great, except that I can't figure out the soft key setting. I left it at the default Right Key for Second Today, loaded the key setting, and applied to registry, but my right soft key in TF2D still opens the Programs link.

When I run Second Today program it toggles, so it's working. Can anyone help with the soft key issue? I wonder if I set my old HTC Home screen as the main and set Manila as the second screen, if that would work?
Let me see if I can help. Open the soft Keys tab in Second Today. Click on the Second Today checkbox. Select the button you want it on when in Second Today and hit Apply to Registry.

Then click the Manila checkbox. Select the button you want it on when in TF and hit Apply to registry.

The buttons should work as programmed now. If not, do a soft reset and you should be golden.

Kevan
This post has been thanked 6 times.