monkeyboy
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bunch of Touch Dialers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpm199 View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to use the Blue Diamond right now, and I'm getting the same problem. A large section is white with nothing visible in that area. Also the Call Status options buttons are very hard to read with the white font. I would love it if someone could fix these too. I love the simplicity of them.
sorry I've been away from this thread for a little while...
hmm.... I don't have that problem when I use these dialers....
1) Did you try first loading another of the dialers in this thread ?
2) Perhaps there is something in the original HTC Diamond dialer that didn't come through properly. Here it is, try loading it first before loading one of the "new" Diamonds (please report back)...

http://dnn.tsolab.org/webpix/HTC_Diamond.cab

And as far as the white text being hard to read... I suppose I may have tweaked the font color on mine to make it black. Here's how to do that, to make any color, with a registry editor (the ffffff is the code that sets the color, I believe it is hex pairs, BBGGRR, blue, green, red):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\PROGRESS\PO RTRAIT\VerbButton]
"textColor"=dword:00ffffff
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin\PROGRESS\LA NDSCAPE\VerbButton]
"textColor"=dword:00ffffff

You'll have to do a soft reset after the changes to make them "happen"...

update: Had some trouble setting black (000000) for some reason, but if you set it to 000008, that gets you black. Code 00FFFF gets you yellow, and FF0000 gets you blue. FFFFFF is of course white, and you can mix down each of the RGB channels, like 008080 is a mustard yellow.

Last edited by monkeyboy; 07-24-2008 at 01:07 AM.