View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 10:09 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Had someone PM me with a Q about transparency. Wanted to share with all. My entire screen is transparent to my National Monuments Android wallpaper. (even trying to get rid of the white on compact flip clock..) 3 cabs
1. Numskulls complete panel removal: num5kull's complete_panel_remove.cab (262.9 KB, 1117 views)
2. transparent softkeys cab, after install go into start, settings, home, scroll down & pick "Transp Softkeys" (nrg may even have in ROM, can someone go here & tell me if it's under home w/o cab??) sashimi installs mine..
3. cookie, menu, set wallpaper, scroll way down to "Skin Taskbar & Softkeybar", pick same wallpaper as you did for background.

I don't use HDwall or hi def... & only on home tab... (personal choice I believe affects speed)

Good thread on this, but BE CAREFUL many of the transparent cabs are for a different OS (6.1, 5, 5x...) diff Manilla, Sense, etc.., different clocks for different versions.. I've had to reflash a ROM before with a complete breakdown. The ones post above work.

Last edited by teradog; 09-06-2010 at 10:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.