View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 AM
galonzo
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
New ROM has exact same BT package as VZW RC1 (have a feeling it's the same 500 build we got switched to back in June like stevey5036 said), will test in-car BT in the morn, EST. Maybe our BT issue has something to do with the VZW RC1 ROM being on Sense 2.1? I may have to test NRG's 2.1 ROM when it gets updated, hmmmm ...
Tested BT this morning, same issues ("data disconnect" error, steering wheel controls don't hang up properly), not a big deal for me as I will usually set one of the CHT quicklinks to "Disconnect Data" (found under Miscellaneous) and use it before I enable BT, and I can easily use the phone itself to hang up.

I did figure out my pop-out keypad issue. For anyone having similar issues, it had to do with the Phone>Keypad setting. NRG just started setting it to "off" by default (works), whereas before it was always set to "Long tones". I now have it set to "short tones and it is working properly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0959.jpg (60.8 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.