View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

With new builds every 4-5 days, I never know when to update. I dont have time to update to every new build (even using XDA_UAC, etc.).

I almost wish NRG would delineate a "stable" or "RC1" type build every month or so. In other words, once you have a build that is current with no major bugs or serious flaws and it seems to be pretty smooth, designate it as "stable" (like a RC1 build or something). Otherwise, we have no way to know if the build we happen to d/l when we have time to check the thread is the best option or not. You may flash to a build then see 5 posts the next day that it has major issues. If I download and flash then see a day later that a new build fixes major bugs its a pain in the ass. I'd rather have an older version of sense, apps, etc. if it means I know its rock solid stable and has no major issues.

We love the constant work and updates, but for those that cant follow the thread daily its hard to decide which is the best build to stick with if you cant be flashing constantly. Just a thought/suggestion.

Keep up the great work!

Last edited by Alpine-; 08-14-2010 at 09:12 AM.