View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:08 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Well, I should be cramming for my Organic Chem final that I take in 3 hours but instead, I will be flashing the Aug 1 CHT. My flash addiction has taken over and I need a study break anyway.

From what I've been reading, it seems like the Aug 1 is very fast so I have to give it a try. I'm going to try a PP of 16 today and see how that goes.
Wish me luck. Oh, and wish me luck on the final too.
David
"addiction": Ha!! Help, my phone has melded into my hand & is now part of it… will have to surgically remove… the good? Bio charging!

Org ch: Been there done that good luck...

,,did 673 cht 2x yesterday last one with 16mb pp. been too busy to test.. so far so good, seems more stable, still getting SOD's but think it's my under.mscr script on overclocking... have to check the thread again @ XDA.

Camera Advanced works w/o cab
Ch pp to 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also: -Final summary re. internet staying on all the time: start, internet, data controller, menu, config connection timeout, 30 second disconnect.
-Changes hklm, comm, conmgr, Planner, settings, suspendresume, to " … GSM".. that’s how it disconnects the data after 30 sec (1 min..).

-Obviously if you reg edit & change it back to the original entry #777, you just undid the timeout…! Even though it doesn’t showup in the data controller menu you first set it in.
-Making that change in my tests causes a 4 ring delay after you slide to answer (no delay on call backs from same number after that), usually causing you to miss the call. My take? Don’t use it.
(kinda got backed into this otherwise wouldn't have brought it up again.. needed closure)
-Also, none of this helped my SOD issues as suggested earlier

“The beatings will continue until moral improves!”

Last edited by teradog; 08-03-2010 at 11:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.