View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:10 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpharaoh2003 View Post
really i thought it was free because last time i did it was free and i thought for private use u didnt have to make a donation?
just to reiterate what hypeo said...
If you're unlocking a replacement TP2 or if this is not your first time unlocking a TP2, you need to get on a different computer and different internet connection from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will detect that you've unlocked before and then your phones IMEI number will be recorded and blocked, thus forcing you to submit a ticket and wait or choose the donate/pay option in the unlocker and give up 4 GBP. Choosing the donate/pay option will allow the unlocker to continue instantly

Last edited by razorloves; 07-31-2010 at 01:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.