View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:26 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

SWEET! THIS ROCKS, I'm also on Energy 911 (looks funny now that I wrote it... emergency 911?)
re: not GPU, yea but... pulling up & changing wallpapers in cookie, it sure finds the icons fast out of my 2000 pictures spread all over!
Download here

*edit post testing*
729 is real stable for me both power & battery, running load test with wifi router & music. Let go into sleep mode, music keeps playing fine, take out of sleep & drops down to 528, no errors, no music interruption, no BSOD & just ran app again to OC! The only time I saw “error calculating speed” (as prev stated) was not exiting msm7kcpuspeed app before testing, so.. just exit the app! Music menu pulls up REAL fast (1000 songs)…

Downside? Only drawback is that songs play 50% faster now, but my wifi is downloading over 400 KB/sec! … :>)) ……..not

I submit, you probably don’t need to do what maxx134 did. I simply ran Netrippers app, slide to 729. Done.
Maxx134: from several of your posts over multiple pages… to summarize: The only thing you did was deleted the directory (very long numbered) here correct? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Power/state/suspend (I did not do this & it works great for me, thanks for the testing though)

BTW, ** something is strange, tons running 10 min, battery still on 100% several reboots! **

TIPS
· Don’t slide beyond 748, you can’t pull back down & exit, have to reboot (Sprint TP2, Energy cookie 911)
· 748 hangs in less than 1 min using sense slider & winkey test
· 787 (max) & 768 hangs immediately for me, can’t even slide back down, (reboot)

Where I see the most speed improvement?
Pulling up wifi router
Going into the start/settings menu while in wifirouter!
Total commander, especially pulling up the windows directory..

I simply made a top quicklink for msm7kcpu & also put it in windows/startup

Last edited by teradog; 07-19-2010 at 11:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.