View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Favorite cabs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschomerus View Post
Is anyone aware of a way to change the the dialer skin to as large of numbers as possible? I bought my wife a Sprint Touch Pro 2 and she complains about the size of the numbers on the keypad. We don't care about the call log and it would be great to make the dial pad full screen. Help would be appreciated.
Here is a .cab I have to get a full screen dialer, but is pretty limited on function and graphics, also is launched like an app in your programs menu. After you hit send it will take you back to the original dialer. Not sure if you can map it to the talk button or not. But I figured id show you anyways. Take a look at the screen shot below, not the most polished dialer, thats for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabdrifter View Post
hey bud was wondering if you could send me that cab as well also i thanked you for all your efforts/hard work...
Thanks, PM sent..

I am not sure if posting the .cab here will violate PPCGEEKS rules, so I wont, but a new version dropped today!

**Update, I have gotten permission from moderators to post the .cab I have created for SciLors GrooveDownloader WM app. This is completely the work of SciLor from his website here:
http://www.scilor.com/groovedownloaderwm.html . I just created the .cab file from the .zip file provided by SciLor. This will install the downloader to the appropriate folder and add a shortcut in programs folder. The downloaded song will be found in Windows/downloads. SciLor plans on adding the option to save to other folders in future releases. Enjoy!!

One more thing......

I know many have been looking for a good app that will effectively
turn off your screen while playing music or other things to save battery life. Well virgilp over at xda created this app that should do just that.

This application simply turns off the screen on the device, without putting it to sleep. I use it to save battery when i connect my phone to the PC to sync or to copy large amount of data.

It was tested on HTC Touch HD with WM 6.1 and 6.5.3.
It DOES NOT require .NET Compact Framework. Just install the cab and launch the shortcut from Programs.

Remark: Some programs, usually media players, use a backlight keep-alive feature. Be sure to turn off this feature in order for the Screen Off application to work.
* iGO8 users, check out this post by Tom Lenferink. It worked for me. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...98&postcount=7
* For TOM TOM, check out this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412321

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (39.4 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab FSD.cab (182.2 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab ScreenOff_v1.0.cab (71.9 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Cabbed by HYPNOTIC2010 SciLor's GrooveDownloaderWM Alpha v3.cab (273.3 KB, 133 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 06-26-2010 at 07:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.