View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSTNG View Post
Edit: Ok, uninstalled "Shaolin Battery Saver" and Bluetooth started working... go figure. Problem solved

Edit: refined my forum search a bit and found some references to this problem with some battery saver/monitoring apps so I'm working my way through uninstalling some stuff to see if Bluetooth starts working...

Is bluetooth working for everybody in the Energy.RHODCDMA.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.06 ROM? I just get an error anytime I try to turn it on. "Error in loading the Bluetooth stack (0x1)."
The Shaolin cab disables parts of BT in order to reduce battery usage... here is a post of the reg edits that are in that cab.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=78

That was designed for max battery life... not for BT users. I took the parts out of that cab about polling, timeouts, face down mute ring, etc. I made the manual reg edits then saved the reg keys to let Sashimi import them after each flash. Unfortunately people create more problems for their phone just installing every cab that comes along and then usually complains as to why NRGZ won't fix the problem
I am not saying you are doing that, just pointing out how you installed a cab to do one thing but broke something else that you wanted in the process.

You can extract a cab file just like a zip file and then look at the contents to see what it does. Take time to know what you are installing and you will save a massive amount of time trying to figure out why something doesn't work

I attached the reg keys that I use to help out with battery life. I also use the Nuebattery driver to enable quick charge. My BT works fine and I have great battery life.

Hope it helps

EDIT: Other cabs that I use are the NopushIntenet, Resource Proxy, and Disable Document Indexer.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 06-08-2010 at 10:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 15 times.