View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
holy crap, you accrued over 200+ posts in less than 14 days, lol

It wasn't even a week or two ago you had reached a milestone 800 posts, most of them at the end of threads during the dark hours of the night, haha good stuff

congrats on the VIP, last week or so i checked you were at 3.03 posts per day, now you're at 5.50 posts per day, that is beyond incredible..

;about Indagroove, it seems he got tired of people sucking knowledge out of him and parading it over here, which makes sense, given he's put up with alot of misdirected hostility that IMO is largely unwarranted.
yep, being a nightshift guy, i join in a lot of conversations late!
piggy backing onto tmartin, I took his gmail email setup and expanded it to yahoo and hotmail. the main thing to remember is that you have to have a different {xxxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx} code for each one. i found a generator online to do that. so same as tmartin, just open with notepad, input your info and save. then they go into my xda_uc folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EMAIL TEMPLATES.zip (2.8 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.