View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:43 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

To use sashimi in your kitchen:

First you need to add this to you kitchen and edit the Config_operator.txt like the one I have attached. It is located here:

XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml

Calkulin's WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R4\EXT\Touch_Pro2\Common\Packages\Carrier - Sprint

then added the .zip files to your kitchen. If you post your email question here I'm sure some one will help. I'm not 100% sure at the moment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt config_operator.txt (108 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip System Config - Sashimi Autorun.zip (82.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Droidrox39