View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
First time using task 29...LOVE IT. Full Force...LOVE IT MORE! How about a reg edit to move that menu button over to the right, I think I remember seeing it earlier but I can't find it...
Here's the cab with the regedit for this - just install and soft reset. This will move the Menu to the far right, but you will lose the 'X' / 'OK' button. To get out of apps you will need to press the back key or the end key. SS below:

Attached Files
File Type: cab chino331 FF Menu Fix.cab (1.4 KB, 91 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 05-01-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: added SS
This post has been thanked 5 times.