View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Alright, the speculation is starting up again so I'll give you guys a hint (and this does not violate Mike's rules since he slipped a few hints out earlier regarding this)

Mike is going to drop something within the next 36 hours, quite possibly sooner that than even

And darren.wlsn is right... for those of you running OF waiting for SE to drop, you are absolutely going to love it. I (as well as a few others) have been running it since before FF was even created, and I haven't had to soft reset my phone once since then. Stable as nails and there's a lot of eye candy never before seen in any previous special release

I won't say if what ROMs he'll be releasing when, but something is coming VERY soon
This post has been thanked 3 times.