View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 02:38 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Antique Slider with Sprint Nav Sprint tv Calendar fixed

***I fixed/repacked the cabs. All updates will be posted under new thread ***
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119875

thewahlrus Custom "Antique" Slider

Check new thread for updates
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119875
I have been changing my slider a lot lately, but never found one I quite liked. This is my first attempt at making a slider, I have it installed on my device on the latest (4/18 Cookie) NRG ROM and it runs great. It sort of has an antique theme to it. I mainly did it because the sliders I have been installing didn't have call history or something else. I have included new icons for everything, but Twitter and Weather look a little out of place to me, I will update if I find some that fit more with the theme (feel free to suggest some). I feel the icon for "Stocks" is more appropriate also. I did not replace the actual "Slider" tab because I like the one NRG uses.

I have no idea about the compatibility of this slider. Install it and see. Like I Said, works on NRG latest 23559 sense 2.5

I found most of these icons at through various websites, mainly deviantart, and free icon sites. All credit to respective artists, I used too many to keep track. Thanks for your work.

Due to requests, I have added new images for Sprint tv and Sprint Navigation. I have renamed these versions A and B. A is on top, B on bottom. I will be sticking to A and B in the future, but if you want the old ones 1.1 is the slider on bottom. I rearranged some images too, Sprint Nav is no the map/compass/plane image and footprints is the new one on the end. If you don't have sprint nav and want this icon as your Footprints tab use old version or 1.1. I hope you understand. I'll make a better preview soon.

Thanks to PPC insanity at XDA for the new footprints image.

I don't have Sprint tv or nav tab so I couldn't test those two. Someone tell me if they don't work.

I have uploaded a CFC and non CFC version of each.
If you are on a stock ROM you should get the non CFC version. If you are on a custom ROM this info should be on the first page of the thread where you got it.

A and original version

B and 1.1

Don't be shy with the thanks button if you like this slider.
Attached Files
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider CFC.cab (478.2 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider 1.1 CFC.cab (475.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewalrus Antique Slider.cab (1.99 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewalrus Antique Slider 1.1.cab (1.99 MB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider A Plus Sprint.cab (2.27 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider A CFC Plus Sprint.cab (544.2 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider B Plus Sprint.cab (2.27 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider B CFC Plus Sprint.cab (539.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider Calendar Fix CFC.cab (2.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab thewahlrus Antique Slider Calendar Fix.cab (17.3 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by thewahlrus; 05-05-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Calendar fix
This post has been thanked 6 times.