View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:31 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: Looks like a cradle for the T-Mobile US HD2!

Well, I'll just let you all see the message I just sent the seller of this cradle (legendzonetrade), mine arrived today:
Quote:
I received this item and it does not properly fit the US T-Mobile HTC HD2. I had to press very hard to get it into the cradle and even then the headphone jack only played MONO not stereo audio.

How can you get me a cradle that properly fits the US T-Mobile HD2 and properly seats the audio jack so that audio plays in stereo?
And it does seem the jacks help support the device, but I'm not worried about that.

I also had to remove the bottom portion of my BodyGuardz cover. The part just below the battery cover, the small bottom back piece of BodyGuardz protective covering. Just to get the device to seat at all.

I'll keep everyone posted once I hear/know more. But for the moment, I would not recommend getting this one.