View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:13 PM
digi
Regular 'Geeker

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
I want to revisit this post (bolded items) from yesterday, rawdikrik asks some pretty good questions that I think would be helpful to the group, or at least those who don't know (myself included)

Here are some xml templates for setting up exhange email, imap email, and wifi networks. Just open them up in notepad, and look for the XXXX's, and input your information. The imap template is setup for Gmail, so if you need it for a different imap service, just change the server addresses. Also don't forget to delete the .txt off the end.

The best way to backup your twitter and facebook integration, is to save pim.vol located on the root of your device, this contains all of your contacts with their pictures and call history. Your Facebook and twitter login info is stored in the registry at... HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCAccountManager, export this and save it as an app.reg in your kitchen. To restore it after a flash, you simply rename the existing pim.vol to pim.delete, then copy your old one over, once you reboot and facebook updates, it will relink all your contacts.

EDIT: I noticed an error with the xml's I had made, so I fixed them and reupped them. If you downloaded the first set that ended with .xml.txt, please delete them and grab these.

Alltel / Verizon

Last edited by digi; 04-16-2010 at 03:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.