View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
HTC Manila eReader 1.0.20113925.00 - Standalone Edition

Here is the latest HTC eReader, I'm posting this for you guys. In replacement of a users previous contribution which seemed to me like an attempt to redirect users to a different forum

So here it is, I don't car if you share it re-post it take it from A to B or even link back here.

i don't care about "download tracking" nor do i care if you mirror or rehost some where else. No need to leave the site and register elsewhere to get this cab. That's just ridiculous to contribute here to redirect some where else to register to get it.

All i did was cab it it was nothing Epic, Nothing hard, and no need for a pat on the back or track downloads to appease my ego. Enjoy.

I have placed the shortcut under Start > Multimedia

Feel Free to move the shortcut or edit the cab. I have set up the Icon skin for this location and in the root of start.
This version allows for Adobe and Borders account login and linking.

indagroove wants to be credited for the original idea, and will be. So thanks for the idea, sincerely.

Also thanks for the "sudo" sharing here i guess

However you can still get my version below, free of registration and hoop jumping.

See Image for included free eBooks

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 03-06-2010 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 40 times.