View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:54 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23541/21892 |Feb 26| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions as to why the Feb 26th cookie ROM would run fantastic on my phone, but cause my boss's to frequently lock up? I've tried hard reseting already and that didnt seem to fix it. Should I hard reset again? If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
There is a middle ground. If you are ok with smaller HTC menus, then Cookie is your man.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508919

I attached the one I use, be he has several other options and the associated settings to match the menu in Manila.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCMenus1.1_Small.cab (18.7 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!