View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:11 AM
xmln3x@gmail.com
PPCGeeks Regular

xmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxmln3x@gmail.com is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-17-10 Twisted Newsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

For Twisted and everyone else...

There is a new Google Maps out that now has Buzz as well as a more user friendly menu, I've attached the cab.

Also Windows Mobile released a brand spankin' new update to the Facebook App v. 1.1.0.17 or known as v. 1.2, that adds alot of features, such as photo uploading from your camera or storage device. It's also a ton faster loading than the previous version... and if your into poking people that works now too... As well as live feeds! Most can't get this without having Windows Marketplace installed, but since I'm crafty... I'm also attaching this cab.

Enjoy!

Maybe you can cook these in next round Twisted!

For the less savy: Install these apps, go into File Explorer>My Device>Windows>Start Menu and copy the icon of the app and then paste it into the folder where the original icon is, such as google maps is in the GPS Folder in the start menu.. that would be where you would paste the new icon and over write the old one. That way your all organized.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps.CAB (1.11 MB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Microsoft Facebook 1.1.0.17.cab (477.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by xmln3x@gmail.com; 02-22-2010 at 06:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.