View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
[WM][Feb 28] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.1

Just a little concept I had and throw together. Hopefully this will help inspire other developers to come up with creative ideas and share with our fellow users here @ PPCGeeks.com. Its basically a program that will rename and move .nbhs to root of SD card and send the device into bootloader mode automagically for htc users. It has a very minimalist gui built on the .NET 2.0 framework. Please do note the icon and name of this application may change at any time so check back often for updates. Also feel free to suggest ideas, more devices or post bugs if you have any.
~mike

Known Issues:
2/28 - There currently is a bug that will not let the app find nbhs unless they are in the root of the sd card. I looking for a fix, but afraid this maybe related to OS. Will keep ya posted on my findings.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Mobile_Flasher.cab (53.5 KB, 2122 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 45 times.