View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Vegasden
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23529/6.5.5}-2/16/10-Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 v3 + New Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Edit: I figured out the cause must be the Opera I included, If you open Internet Explorer and go into Tools -> options -> Other -> Check "Tell Me if internet explorer is not the default browser" exit and restart the IE change to Default then close(I soft reset, not sure if that matters) then facebook login works! Once logged in you can go back in and uncheck the IE default option and I will have to release a cab that will change the default browser back to Opera.

I tried something else (I got it from the Mobile Shell Forums)...less "jumping through hoops"...and it worked for me. So no having to change browser defaults. I assume this is probably the same case for Twitter:
Quote:
I simply launched IE and logged into Facebook through IE and once I was logged in I closed IE and went onto using Spb Facebook update as usual... Seems that it (Spb) uses the cookies stored in IE to sign in automatically. Weird...

But all is working normally now.

Last edited by Vegasden; 02-16-2010 at 02:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.