View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:03 AM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
I used the valkyrie cab till this weekend to send.. I will figure this out. lol im almost home as I have just 1 switch left to find.

long as the valk is installed i can use multimedia msging. I'm trying to accomplish this without the use of any dissabling cab and created a complete reg cab for it.

I did put the 6.5 stock on when it came out. I should have copied the reg files to see what was going where which If im snowed in again sat i just might. I did however come across a gsm setting with *99* or was it 3 9's. anyway i wrote it down. the gsm on stock, you do not have any info for username & password entered as it's embedded. the location needs to be tracked down as well as what goes with the *99* and its proper location in relation to our leo roms.
I am on Verizon and have all messaging working through HTC messaging by doing the following:

Install the MMS Fix (Valkyrie) (attached) and let the phone reset

After phone comes back up, go to the messaging tab and click on "all messages"

Click on "Menu"

Click on "Settings"

Click on "Options"

Click on "Menu" again

Click on "MMS Server"

Click on "VZW"

Set the following:

Server Address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=(10 digit phone number)

Connect Via: My ISP

Send Limit: 1024 KB

WAP Version: None

Then make sure that VZW is set as the default (it should be already from installing the MMS fix)

I used those steps and can send and receive all messages through HTC messaging.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MMS Fix (M2.5) (Verizon) (Valkyrie).cab (3.48 MB, 60 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by PrsnlCrcl; 02-03-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: forgot attachment
This post has been thanked 2 times.