View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 20| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
I think I found my problem. I did a PIM backup of everything, and when I restored all my texts after flashing to the latest ROM and received new one's, the phone is not organizing the texts by order of date. So when I receive new texts, the newest isn't showing up on the text screen, but now that I've looked through them, I've found the new texts that I've received. So, I am receiving texts, but can't see them because they're getting mixed in with older one's. I'm deleting the old one's so that only new one's show up.

And can you post a link to the definitive Verizon MMS fix as the one's I've tried haven't worked.

And finally, does anyone know if there is a setting where the phone automatically deletes older texts if you set it to how far back to delete them?

Thanks for the help.
glad you got it squared away,i knew sms had to work lol,since the very first day i got the tp2 this is the mms fix i use and it works everytime i have done it on countless roms,if you have been using sms/mms SR before installing the cab otherwise cab will say unsuccessful blah,blah,blah due to sms/mms running in background

1 .install MMS Fix (M2.5) (Verizon) (Valkyrie).cab
2. go to mms options and select mms server,you will see it has added VZW under Verizon and it has set the VZW as default
3. port number needs to be 80 should be by default
4. change server address to (case sensitive):
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=123467890 (1234567890 represents your phone#, no 1 in front # or any - in between)
5. change connect via to my ISP
6. set wap to none

and it works for me every single time,now it has resized pix but thats a issue with all VZW mms fixes

Last edited by Straitup27; 01-24-2010 at 11:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.