View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:49 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
I am not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread but I just flashed to the 28205 Sense 2.5 Sprint rom and love how snappy it is but still miss the MMS ability of Sense 2.1.

I found this thread and did what was suggested and it worked on this ROM (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104531). It is not the perfect fix but it is pretty damn close I think.
Thanks for that. Yeah, its been mentioned But thanks for the post for sure.

Ok, I added a few registry edits to my bases tonight. Thanks goes out to 1999TL and RONMAC for pointing me in the right direction.

Fixed MMS and is confirmed working with Sprint. I have it set up for Verizon too, but I do not have Verizon, so i can not confirm this. This fix will be included across the board when I update ROMs.

I have also raised the sending limit of MMS by alot. No one should have any trouble sending a pic now. Wait till you see the size limit, lol.

Fixed landscape to portrait transition when coming out of a txt message.

SMS timestamp fix included as well now.

And a couple other minor ones.

The only ROM that will have these fixes right now is the Pink Edition ROM. But every ROM going forward will include these.

Also I am updating the Pink Edition ROM. It is uploading now and has 30 mins left for the newer version, the link is for the older version until it finishes uploading. Will post update when finished and also move it into the correct spot in Signature Series section. This ROM includes all updates mentioned above and is much improved stability and smooth wise. Enjoy!!

UPDATE: Updated Pink Edition is available for download at the top of post 3.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-05-2010 at 03:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.