View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:48 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

P.S. Forgot to mention. I did this on a clean rom with no modifications to messaging what so ever! If you made changes already can not say what your out come will be!

This is a provisioning error in msging
Ok I was going to cab this but... you still have to go to registry to add your phone number. So since it is easy to do think we all should know these little tweaks to make things right. Any errors please let me know..

I hope this works for you guys, it does work for me. I'm not required to load pics seperatly either.

Go to messages click all messages
Click menu
click Options
click menu again
Click MMS Server
Click on Verizon ( if verizon is not listed just click new)

Check that port number is 80, NOT 8080
Server Address for Verizon: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-...ourphonenumber (include =1 infront of phone number Site wont [post it right =19998887777 example)
Choose whatever connection you are connecting to the internet with.
Send limit 1024 (working on getting this changed to a larger file that wont reset whem turning phone off and back on)
Wap Version None.
click Done THEN click Menu & Choose Default then click OK.

Go to total commander plugins & choose registry
Navigate to HKLM\Software\Jataayu\MMS\Profile
Check that the MMSCURL is the same as Server Address above.
Name = Verizon
Send limit - 1223680 ( lets a bigger pic send but seems to revert back to 1024. working on this issue. This is Verizons default)
Also under Profiles check that 000 profile reads the same as some programs are set to use 000 profile.

Navigate to HKLM\Software\Jataayu\Messaging\MMS\Profile\CDMA
This needs to be the same as server address etc as listed above.

Navigate to HKLM\Software\Jataayu\Messaging\MMS\Profile\GSM (GSM is supposed to be embedded on Verizon)
Make sure all this is also identical.
Navigate to HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\arcsoft mms us\config\mm1\wspheader
Profile should read: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
Send limit size 1223680 (which seems to reset on this rom but this is also the default copied from verizon stock)
(it is not necessary to change the user-agent or w-wap-profile due to customization of rom)
Make sure that Wspheader2 reads the same.

Now due to mmspreferrednetwork & smspreferrednetwork being the same calling for connection 2 you do need to add the following if you haven't already to your network connection. (Sorry sprint users dont have a sprint phone)

go to settings\connections\connections\advanced\ and click select networks (normally the default the system is using will be the 1st option. normally with leo it's My Isp and click edit
If you only have my connection with #777 you need to do the following:

Click new
For name of connection enter Verizon
select modem is Cellular line
click next
enter emgsm.vzw3g.com click next
USer name: phonenumber@ emgsm.vzw3g.com (normally this wont show up on stock as its supposed to be embedded)
password: vzw
Click finish.
Reset ( turn phone off and on)

Now I have pics automatically loading when the message comes in and dont have to download seperatly. MMS is working for me.
Something else I noticed is you may have to do a *228 oprion 2 to update your radio. It does help with the annoying popup issue when you may be a considered roaming area. (not as bad on 28011 as it is on 218*** roms) But this will help sink your radio locally.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

Last edited by clueless25; 01-05-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: updated
This post has been thanked 3 times.