View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Polen
Regular 'Geeker

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I made some icon packs to work with the Vista Cube. Most of the icons are taken from the Vista icon palette and other from the internet and users from this forum. All the icons I put together into these icon packs have my 3D effect when pressed. Each icon in my packs contain 7 files for each icon, for example here's the file names for Internet Explorer.

ie.bmp
ie_bot.brn
ie_bot_press.brn
ie_mid.brn
ie_mid_press.brn
ie_top.brn
ie_top_press.brn

ie.bmp is not to be used in the cube. I put a bmp representation for each icon, which will be used in a future version of the Cube Configuration Tool by thisguyinoc. The zip file in the attachments contains my first icon pack1 as well as pack2 with added bmp representations of the icon, so If you installed my first icon pack, you should reinstall it with this newer one. The two icon packs together contain 364 files and requires 10.9 MBytes of space. The icons install into the directory "My Documents\Cube Icons"

Here's the file name structure for the icons used on the Media Home (3-App side)

mh2_mplayer_bot.brn
mh2_mplayer_bot_press.brn
mh2_mplayer_mid.brn
mh2_mplayer_mid_press.brn
mh2_mplayer_top.brn
mh2_mplayer_top_press.brn
mh_mplayer.bmp
mh_mplayer_bot.brn
mh_mplayer_bot_press.brn
mh_mplayer_mid.brn
mh_mplayer_mid_press.brn
mh_mplayer_top.brn
mh_mplayer_top_press.brn

The nomenclature is mh stands for the standard icons and mh2 stands for the icons used while playing Media Player.

Here's the icons in CubeIconsPack1.cab:

--APLauncher Icons-- 6-App side
aim, calculator, Comm Manager, Excel, Games, Googlemaps, IE, Live Search, Money, Windows Messenger (MSN), Opera, Outlook, Power Point, Remote Desktop, Skype, Slingplayer, Tasks, Word, Yahoo, YouTube

Note: The gif animations are poor quality, the actual icons look much better.

Here's the icons in CubeIconsPack2.cab

--APLauncher Icons-- 6-App side
ActiveSync, Adobe Reader, Alarm, Calender, Camera, Contacts, Cube Configuration Tools, Eprocates, File Manager, MemMaid, Windows Media Player, Orb, Windows Pictures, Regedit, TCPMP, Total Commander, TV, Voice Recorder, Vtap

--Media Home Icons-- 3-App side
Camera, Windows Media Player, Orb, Windows Pictures, Slingplayer, TCPMP, TV

Note: The gif animations are poor quality, the actual icons look much better.

-Polen
Attached Files
File Type: zip CubeIconsPacks1and2.zip (2.57 MB, 2555 views) Click for barcode!
Vista Dialer for Sprint Touch
Vista Keyboard for Sprint Touch
Donations Welcome so my wife doesn't think I'm wasting my time.

Last edited by Polen; 12-17-2007 at 09:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.