Long Over Due (^_~)
Upgrading tools- Upgrade to DC22
Disclaimer: This method have been done numerous times by me and other members. None had an issue and this is the only way to upgrade to dc22 if you are running Vista that I know of. However, Flashing your phone might brick it. By following the rules and downloading the items I provide you acknowledging the above statement and agreeing not to hold me responsible in any way, shape or form to any damages that might happen to your i910 Omnia. I ain't responsible, never was and never will be. With that being said, follow the rules and you should be OK
Please follow the rules, make sure your phone is fully charged before updating. Most Custom ROM files are .7z files. To extract them use 7zip
1. Install the Samsung USB Driver found HERE
and restart your computer.
2. Download UMDL found HERE
3. Download the DC22.img file found HERE
4. Run the sync program, go to settings and uncheck the sync via USB option.
5. Run UMDL, choose Unified Image File and choose the dc22.img from step 3. than hit detect.
Connect your i910 and restart it. Let it do its thing. DO NOT disconnect the USB cable while upgrading. Once the upgrade is done, your phone will restart.
How to install a new ROM after DC22 upgrade:
1. Download the .bin file- Install the Samsung USB Driver found [url="http://www.4shared.com/file/AFJy8hL8/SamsungUSBDriver_4_40_7_0_v1_6.html"]HERE[/)
2. Run the sync program, go to settings and uncheck the sync via USB option.
3. Run UMDL but this time pick PDA and hit detect
Connect your i910 and restart it. Let it do its thing. DO NOT disconnect the USB cable while upgrading. Once the upgrade is done, your phone will restart and you'll have your new ROM on it. Congrats! you've done it!